cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Greggy
On our wavelength

Good afternoon, I have just upgraded to volt and my contract date says 29/08 for upgrade.Tv 360 has updated already and i can get all channels my question is in regard to netflix ,can I activate it now on my virgin media page or do I have to wait till the 29th also is it easy to upgrade from base netflix to hd or uhd .

New to virgin so not sure where to look for answers ! Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Greggy thanks a lot for your post here in the Community.

I would advise waiting until your package upgrades as your Netflix inclusive bundle, will become active from when your Volt package does.

In terms of moving through the subscription tariffs, this is very easy to do! You can do this through your My Virgin Media account or through Netflix directly once logged in. 

Whichever method you do this through, the additional amount will be applied automatically to your subsequent Virgin Media bill.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further help!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Greggy thanks a lot for your post here in the Community.

I would advise waiting until your package upgrades as your Netflix inclusive bundle, will become active from when your Volt package does.

In terms of moving through the subscription tariffs, this is very easy to do! You can do this through your My Virgin Media account or through Netflix directly once logged in. 

Whichever method you do this through, the additional amount will be applied automatically to your subsequent Virgin Media bill.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further help!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Greggy
On our wavelength

Thanks for that Tom 👍🏻