cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix won’t load / Virgin Says it’s Disney+?

Eddie98
Up to speed

I have a TV360 box and we regularly access the Netflix app (although I don’t pay my Netflix bill through my Virgin account).

Since yesterday we cannot access the Netflix app through the TV360 box, it reports error “ui-800-3” and tries and fails to load it every couple of minutes.

The VM service status page says there is a TV issue in our area and says “You may find that Disney+ app is unavailable at this time.”

eh? I didn’t think the Disney+ app was available through Virgin just yet? And did they mean the Netflix app, which would match my problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Disney+ is available on VM's Stream.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

deans6571
Wise owl

@Eddie98 wrote:

I have a TV360 box and we regularly access the Netflix app (although I don’t pay my Netflix bill through my Virgin account).

Since yesterday we cannot access the Netflix app through the TV360 box, it reports error “ui-800-3” and tries and fails to load it every couple of minutes.

The VM service status page says there is a TV issue in our area and says “You may find that Disney+ app is unavailable at this time.”

eh? I didn’t think the Disney+ app was available through Virgin just yet? And did they mean the Netflix app, which would match my problem?

That error code isn't a VM error code - its a Netflix error code.

Try these trouble shooting steps : Netflix Error ui-800-3

Thanks. Problem solved 👍