cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix remote bug

kirk1690
Superfast

Ever since got 360 when on Netflix app and use scroll down button the app will every so often now quite regularly jump down two lines instead of one ,it's so annoying iv switched to the smart TV app.

14 REPLIES 14

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear this @kirk1690,

When using the Netflix application and scrolling down, do you continually press the down button, or are you keeping your finger pressed down on the button?

Do you keep the set top box in standby at night or do you switch this completely?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No I only press scroll once at a time and box is on eco standby at night .

Hi @kirk1960

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Does this occur on any other apps at all?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have the same problem.  I just assumed it was the way 360 worked.

Just going up and down the channel listings results in "skips".

Thank you for your response @ourmailbox.

Have you tried rebooting your TV box to see if it helps? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-restart-or-reset-your-box#tab2

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've rebooted/reset the box several times since "upgrading" to 360.  The Remote issue persisted.

I have also removed and re-inserted the batteries a couple of times, as the Remote occasionally locks up and no keys work.

I haven't complained yet, as I realise the software is still immature and was waiting for a probable update to fix it.  

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ourmailbox 

When the remote locks up just wiggle it a couple of times and it will start working agin.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

No, it definitely remains locked until I remove and replace the batteries.  No amount of button pressing or movement restores it.

I'm starting to think now that maybe I have a dodgy remote.....

Hi there @ourmailbox

I'm so sorry to heat that, are you still experiencing these issues or have you been able to order a replacement remote online here?

Thank you.