cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix flickering

Lee_T
On our wavelength

Hi, 

I recently upgraded to 360 and was sent one new box, and then did the upgrade on my old V6 box. Apart from feeling that in general its rather laggy compared to the old setup, Netflix is causing me problems.  Some, but not all shows will flicker all the time.  A consistent black flash every second.  If I come out of that show and pick something else, I may find something that will not flicker , but if I try and play the first show again it will flicker again.

This is the same V6 box with the same TV and setup as it was before the upgrade, the only change has been the box was upgraded to the 360 software.  I had the problem yesterday with another series and choosing to restart Netflix from the settings seemed for fix it, but that no longer seems to work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Don't know if your problem is related but you could try the Match frame setting as suggested in this Thread 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Don't know if your problem is related but you could try the Match frame setting as suggested in this Thread 

Lee_T
On our wavelength
Thanks, I will try that in a bit. I did do a quick search before posting but didn't find anything that seemed to match going by thread titles alone.

I will let you know if that fixed it.

Lee_T
On our wavelength
Thank you very much, that seemed to fix the problem.