cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix error

Jeffb75
Tuning in

I'm trying to watch Netflix on my 360 box it keeps coming up with.  Netflix has encountered an error. Code ui-800-3

Anyone has this and know how to fix it 

Tried the Netflix app on my phone that is working fine 

10 REPLIES 10

roy247
Community elder

Don't know if you are still having problems but the advice on Netflix for this error with just about everything is to restart your device, sign out and then sign in again. You can restart your 360 by turning the power off and then back on with the switch on the back or at the mains socket, leave off for about a minute. If you can't get to the sign out stage then do a factory reset on the 360 you will then have to sign in again.

Will a factory reset wipe my recorded programs 

roy247
Community elder

You have the option to keep you recordings or format the HDD, you can keep recordings and series links it's not a real factory reset that deletes everything, you will have to reenter Netflix login details and any other app logins you have set up.

Not a user of Netflix but are there limitations on how many devices can be logged in at once. Maybe logout on another device and see if you still have the same problem.

It works on my phone and my ps4 just not the tv 

roy247
Community elder

Have you tried logging out on your phone or resetting your 360 and logging back into Netflix.

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Jeffb75,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues accessing Netflix. Have things improved since your post? Our records show that you have been in touch with the team by phone.

Let us know if you still need further help.

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes I was in touch with the team and they hung up on me not happy 

Sorry to hear that Jeffb75

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Blackrat150
Joining in

Hi 

I'm having exactly the same Netflix error (ui-800-3). Cannot sign in. Working on every other device...just not working on Virgin 360 box!

Help!

Brian