cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix and Disney apps crashing regularly

LauraF94
Joining in

Hello,

We’ve only been customers for just over a month now so our 360 box is new. Whenever we have apps open (we regularly use Netflix and Disney, but less regular bbc and prime) the app randomly crashes. There’s no error messages when it happens, and the remote is completely out of reach. It happens to all of these apps, we’ll be watching something and it can crash multiple times during a film which is most annoying! Any advice is welcome!

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LauraF94 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear that those apps are crashing. Does this only crash when using the 360, or are other devices the same?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

No, all other devices are fine, we used to use Netflix and Disney through our smart tv before we became a customer and this did not happen. It’s only when using the 360 box.

Thanks

Laura

Hey there @LauraF94,

Thanks for getting back to us, super sorry about the crashing of your apps on your TV, we understand how frustrating that can be when trying to watch movies 😢

Having looking into our systems I can see it would be best for us to talk in private to get to the bottom of this issue for you. I'll be sending you some information via private message shortly.

Hope to hear back soon, Joe

Hey there @LauraF94,

Thanks for that chat on private message, glad we could get that raised internally to our back office team, they should have the issue rectified within 5 working days from now, please keep an eye on the apps after this time to check if fixed.

Once beyond these 5 days if the issue persists don't hesitate to come back to us we will help further if needed. You can also find further help with TV issues 👉 here.

Thanks, Joe