cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix always pausing on the N logo

oxfordmark
Superfast

Hi

Whenever I start a Netflix episode and the N logo appears, it pauses and I have to press the pause then play button.

Anyone else?

26 REPLIES 26

This worked for me. Thank you. I'm surprised no-one from virgin are recommending this change.

This might also fix the issue I had where while looking for things to watch on Netflix my TV would go black and change from 1080 to 1080/24

Hi all, 

We're sorry to hear that the reset didn't work for you all. 

@johncassell, as this worked for you, can you advise if you did a total reset or did you only do the basic reset meaning you kept all your recordings etc?

It would be interesting to see which so we can look further into things. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've tried both resets.

The interesting thing is it also happens in my mini box which doesn't do recordings. It only streams. Reset that same situation reset the main box fully didn't do anything, a partial reset didn't do anything either. Exactly the same thing happens every time I watch anything on Netflix.

The more annoying thing about it is it will autoplay episodes or movies while you're trying to read the synopsis. Autoplay is turned off. I've reset the app signed in. Signed out many times. No affect it seems the Virgin media app has a lot of faults.

Hi, sorry I think there is something up with this site because my comment was a direct reply to someone saying they disabled the 'match frame rate' option in the settings. That's what fixed it, no resets or anything.

But my comment looks like a standalone one now

@kath_f

Thank you! That's actually worked. No resets needed. Just turn off matched frame rate.

turning off 'match frame rate' has worked here too!

could have been resetting until the cows came home, when it was all about the frame rate 👍

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you all for keeping the thread updated with the resolution to this. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.