cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Now Included?

daveoc
Up to speed

Reported on another forum that from today customers on the top Volt package have Netflix standard included.

The info does not make it clear if existing Volt customers get this or, as happened when UHD came along, only new customers.

Can someone from Virgin please check and advise.

Thanks

89 REPLIES 89

What about contact us?

Netflix are helpful unfortunately it's VM email issues and codes. 

That's what i had to do. Click on contact us and quote the code shown.

It was done in 5 mins.

What I find hard to understand is there are hundreds of posts across the all the boards and VM are well aware of this and it continues to remain an issue. The netflix web address for add the cost to your VM bill rather than this inclusive offer, has /partners/ so I assume the email will have a similar link but an inclusive link. 

I cannot see a code anywhere. 

Cannot see a code anywhere either !
If a code is required this does not tally with the answers from any of the forum members or the original email which I did receive!
Does anybody know what is / should be happening at the moment ?????

This is what i see

Call 08081965391 and enter the service code ****** when prompted on the call.

They are used to identify the user.

Netflix service codes help us find and verify your account quickly when you contact Customer Service. 

Hope you get it sorted soon

PhilipF
Superfast

I suspect that when my package was rebuilt by CS on 30/03 the netflix codes allocated were the paid for added to the bill as the email I got is not the one where you had to input your details and wait for a second link.
This of course worked until Netflix realised they hadn't been paid and suspended the service.
Since then I have completed the said form and wait, again I suspect that unless the codes are for the inclusive no extra charge netflix.  As an aside VM sent this email to an old blueyonder account and not my VM email which they communicate everything else to.
The amount of different instructions I have got from VM runs into dozens. I have reinstated my paid Netflix via debit card until this resolves.