cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Now Included?

daveoc
Up to speed

Reported on another forum that from today customers on the top Volt package have Netflix standard included.

The info does not make it clear if existing Volt customers get this or, as happened when UHD came along, only new customers.

Can someone from Virgin please check and advise.

Thanks

89 REPLIES 89

Phone netflix. Thats what i had to do

I remember when I was a sky customer and they launched the inclusive Netflix it was seamless

ok I know I paid more but it was stress free and worked perfectly well 

Spent 20 minutes on phone to Netflix, they need the code from VM.

Ring Virgin choose option thinking of leaving. Should get through to Uk. 

Spoke to uk retentions they say depending which agent I spoke service not online till today or option 2 5th April, they basically have no idea why the info has not go to netflix, and more generally no idea. All anyone does is go thru the netflix guidance on this that doesn't work.

roy247
Community elder

Hi Treble1,

Are you not better off sticking to whatever discounted deal on U Oomph because even if you get the Volt package for the same price you then get hit with the £25 sim charge on top, you can then get Netflix for £10.99 by having a separate account.

@roy247 wrote:

Hi Treble1,

Are you not better off sticking to whatever discounted deal on U Oomph because even if you get the Volt package for the same price you then get hit with the £25 sim charge on top, you can then get Netflix for £10.99 by having a separate account.

Yes I’m not moving from my UO package unless it’s in my favour

I was just seeing what deal I could get then I started getting enraged at the discrepancy in pricing from different off shore operatives and the schemes they use to get a deal

you wouldn’t believe the difference in pricing I have been offered over the last few days but nothing what benefits me unfortunately lol 

I've just been offered the Ultimate Volt upgrade from Ultimate Oomph for £117 a month!  no mention of the £25 O2 sim cost until I asked.  They also said Disney+ was for a12 months, I thought that was for 6 only.

@LoneSpeaker wrote:

I've just been offered the Ultimate Volt upgrade from Ultimate Oomph for £117 a month!  no mention of the £25 O2 sim cost until I asked.  They also said Disney+ was for a12 months, I thought that was for 6 only.

So all in £117 or plus £25 ?

@Treble1 wrote:

@LoneSpeaker wrote:

So all in £117 or plus £25 ?

£117 + £25 in title, so £142 a month!  He seemed to thing this was a great deal.  He did drop it to £112 + £25 (£137) a month, but I nicely declined.  I don't mind paying a bit more than I do now, but not over £40 a month extra.