cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Now Included?

daveoc
Up to speed

Reported on another forum that from today customers on the top Volt package have Netflix standard included.

The info does not make it clear if existing Volt customers get this or, as happened when UHD came along, only new customers.

Can someone from Virgin please check and advise.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Everyone can get a bundle including Netflix, however existing customers need to recontract onto the new Ultimate Volt or Biggest bundles to get inclusive Netflix.

Otherwise you can add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill so that they're taken as one payment - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

89 REPLIES 89

daveoc
Up to speed

Just been onto chat and told this only applies to new subscribers, a bit like what happened when UHD was introduced.

roy247
Community elder

Reading the press release it doesn't say new subscribers only,

Virgin Media O2 has today refreshed its top packages, the Ultimate Volt bundle and the Biggest TV bundle, to include a Netflix Standard Plan, offering customers all of their favourite entertainment in one easy and convenient place.

Full press release here 

Does it also include Ultimate Oomph ??

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Everyone can get a bundle including Netflix, however existing customers need to recontract onto the new Ultimate Volt or Biggest bundles to get inclusive Netflix.

Otherwise you can add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill so that they're taken as one payment - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix

If you want 4K Netflix it’s another £5 

Nightfire
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have recently moved to the ultimate volt bundle and have been told by customer support. That I am not eligible for netflix to be included in my bundle as I am not a new customer.

Why are loyal customers being ripped off yet again by virgin. I am currently paying 143 per month for the ultimate volt not 136 and have now been told netflix is not included despite me being on the same budle

Loyal customer beware, customer service are saying this is not valid for us. I was basically told that's just the way it works by an agent 🤣

My loyalty is basically costing me £17 extra a month for less services!

What is going on?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nightfire 

Only the Ultimate Volt, the Biggest TV Volt bundle and the Biggest TV bundle are included in the Netflix promotion.

Existing customers would need to recontract /move onto one of those packages that include Netflix.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
To be clear it's those bundles from Monday that qualify. Ultimate Volt from last week or earlier doesn't include Netflix.

@BenMcr
That does not appear to be the case , I have been on Ultimate Volt for 4 months and my contract has been updated at no extra cost / extension.
Just having trouble accessing at the moment !

Thats not what I was told this morning after the C.S agent I spoke to spoke to their manager and checked with head office.