cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

jb2321
Joining in

Signed up in July with Netflix included with bundle.

I was told at the time to wait for an activation email and then manage the setup via my account page.

Since then, I have not received an email (approaching 3months) and the option to manage Netflix via 'My Virgin Media' is still not available.

Called the support team several times and I'm no closer to getting this fixed. They have raised several tickets for the same issue and given resolution times which have passed and no one has been in contact. Process seems completely broken. Can anyone provide an update/fix?

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jb2321,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Apologies for the issues faced, can I ask when was the last ticket raised regarding this?

Also has anything come back from them tickets?

Let us know,

Kain

Most recent tickets were raised on the 22nd, 27th and also a new one today. No response or update on any of those so far. 

Nobody has ever got a reply to a ticket !

Hundreds of posts where people have been told they will get a reply , but not one from anybody that has actually got one....

@Tractorboy wrote:

Nobody has ever got a reply to a ticket !

Hundreds of posts where people have been told they will get a reply , but not one from anybody that has actually got one....

Ah yes well it's the same with customers being told that they'll get a call-back from a 'manager', 'second line support', 'the customer care team - really, what?', the 'executive team', etc. etc. etc.

Never actually happens, no that's not entirely fair, it does very occasionally happen, although the odds are somewhat on a par with winning the National Lottery!

Hi jb2321,

Thank you for reaching out to us, apologies that you still do not have Netflix despite numerous I T tickets being raised, I have checked things our end and have found a possible issues as to why this hasn't been fixed, so I can help further and discuss this with you I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.