cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new 360 remote

Webbo270
Joining in

I have just recieved my free 360 remote to upgrade my tivo box to 360 it wotks on my phone but the remote wont work from it to my tv it says no signal from remote and asks for a verification code whice i dont have

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Webbo270,

It sounds like you're updating a V6 to a TV360 software.

There should have been information printed on the inside of the box lid the remote controls came in.

I've posted a picture of the info below explaining how to process the upgrade and the verification code.

360 upgrade360 upgrade

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Webbo270, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

In order for the remote to work with your box, you will need to pair it. Before doing this, you will need to follow the steps posted above by newapollo. 

Use your existing remote until the upgrade has taken place. Once that's done, you can pair the new 360 remote to the box by pressing and holding the TV and 0 buttons together until you see a pop up message in the top right hand corner of the screen. This usually takes around 10 seconds. If this doesn't work then you can try resetting the remote by pressing the TV and Rewind buttons together for 10 seconds and then retry to pair by pressing TV and 0. 

Please let us know how things go 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs