cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin 360 recordings stutter intermittently

marianabothma
Tuning in

Hi,  I am a new customer to Virgin and getting a bit upset and wonder whether I did the right thing changing from the previous provider.   I cannot get any help section where I can talk to someone to tell me what to do.  My hubby reset the box and we still have stuttering recordings.

The tennis is so bad that I often miss out a very good point in the game.  Tour de France I also have problems with.  I missed the winning goal of our football game... so it is really, really not good.  All my recordings have this problem.

Please can someone tell an retired old lady what to do next.

21 REPLIES 21

Hi, the problem stopped the day before the engineer came so we cancelled as we did not want to waste his time.   Then then a day after he would have come, the TV startedup with new and different problems to the first ones.   We then spoke to the help team and they kept saying that we should reboot, which we did.  But now we have another set of different problems so, we are now waiting for the engineer again.  This time I will not cancel even if the current problem goes away.  I hope he will have a new box for us to have installed.  It seems that the one we have are full of gremlins.

Thanks for all your help along the way.

Hi @marianabothma,

Thank you for getting back to us and explaining what happened with your previous appointment. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on with your visit. You can always manage your appointments via your online account.

Looking forward to your update.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs