cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TiVo box

Mdgaming86
Joining in

My TiVo 360 box keeps rebooting, why? what should I do about it.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Ben Tann

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ben,

Any box that keeps rebooting needs reporting to faults.

Call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

Or wait a couple of days for a member of the Forum Team to pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ben,

Any box that keeps rebooting needs reporting to faults.

Call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

Or wait a couple of days for a member of the Forum Team to pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Mdgaming86

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your 360 box. 

Have you managed to speak with the technical support team regarding this? Do let us know, we can take a further look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I haven’t been able to.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mdgaming86,

Thank you for the update, can you please tell me what colour light is showing at the front of the 360 TV box? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Well to be honest it’s a few colours red an yellow mainly as it keeps rebooting and turning itself off. But right now we have no power going to it as it was pointless keeping it on if it’s not working

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me with that information via PM. 

I have arranged an engineer visit for you, for the time, date & to make any amendment please visit your My Virgin Media account.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

That’s brill thanks I couldn’t find it via the website but I did find the detail when I went looking on the MyVirginMedia app

so thanks every for all the help