cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving cable TV connection

Henchhome
Joining in

How do I go about booking - what I believe to be a no-fault engineer callout - to move a TV Cable connection from one room to the room on the floor immediate below, please?

Can't seem to find any way to do this online.

The bill says we have Maxit TV with Virgin TV 360 and 360 min box

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Henchhome 

You need to call 150 form your VM landline or mobile and choose option 2 faults.

You will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book an appointment.

There will be a £20 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99)

Or you wcan wait a couple of days for a member of the Forum Team to pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The non-fault callout charge is £25, otherwise as per above

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Henchhome

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Thanks all to have answered, they are correct we can do this and it's a £25 charge to the bill. Let me know if you wish to proceed and I'll be happy to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill