cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More channels

Gothicangel755
Joining in

Can anybody tell me how much it is to add a sky channel with my package I’m already on 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Gothicangel755 

Hopefully you've now managed to get your 360 working properly now, as you were having problems in your <<< other thread >>> 

I'm afraid you can't add individual channels, but you can add personal picks which are a collection of channels.

Its £5 extra a month if you add the kids personal pick.

It's £10 month extra for adding the first personal pick for the other packages, and an extra £5 a month should you want to add any other personal pick packages.

There's a list of personal picks <<< here >>> 

You would need to call VM and peak to regrades to add any personal picks.  You can cancel them at anytime by phoning up again and giving 30 days notice. This wouldn't affect your normal contract.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And depending which channels you want to add, how many personal picks you need to get them, top-tier Maxit package can sometimes work out more cost-effective.

Maxit will also include boxsets and BT Sport (premium channels otherwise) into the bargain. All depends what specific channel(s) you want.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks