cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing mini box

Simmo381
Joining in

Hi.

Unfortunately I have been a new customer  since 30th June and I have had problem after problem, Wrong details to set up account, wrong package prices, engineers texting they are an hour away and not turning up. my 2nd mini box never being sent and despite being "sent out" 3 times, complete with delivery texts, never turning up, only to find after another hour long phone call to customer services, finding out it was never despatched. Absolutely awful. And as for customer  services what an absolute bunch of morons, honestly not one iota of common sense and understanding of my problems just eager to pass my problem on to another department,( usually diverted back to their department). Why have people who have no understanding of anything, "helping" customers, is ridiculous, how do they get jobs. I have spoken to maybe 10 or 12 people over the last week or so, none of them have been a help and I am no further with my problem.

3 REPLIES 3

stephentucker
Up to speed

They lie pure and simple. Pleasant and helpful sounding staff will tell you bare faced lies and promise you thing's they cant deliver to get you off the phone.  A second mini box (making 3 boxes in total) falls info that category. I have personal experienced of being promised a third 360 box will be sent out for me on a self install, only to learn later that a third 360 box MUST be engineered installed which they were not doing during covid.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have existing co-ax points in any room/location where you want additional boxes installed, there's no reason in principle, for these to need a manned install.

Converting 3 or more V6 into 360, is one exception.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Simmo381

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 🙂 

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with us, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've managed to access your account and I can see you've discussed the order or the Mini Box with the team and been advised this will be with you in 3-5 days, is that correct? 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide