cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing itv hub shows

ashscrivens1
Dialled in

Another day Virgin 360 feels like a beta product and I’m switching it off and using the apps on my smart tv

Keep coming across shows that just stop being updated on catch up

The whole past week of love island is totally missing from Tuesday 13th. It’s literally one of itvs biggest shows that virgin media promote on their home page to flog the service.

I have checked it over a number of days but it’s not updated since Tuesday.

CFAE3170-DA49-420B-BCC3-0A551DE0C7F5.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

References to "ITV Hub" can mean one of two things.

1: The ITV-branded app, which your 360 provides a connection to but is ITV's platform

2: ITV CatchUp & OnDemand programmes, branded as "ITV-Hub" but are just Virgin OnDemand programmes.

From the photo you've posted, I'm assuming you mean option 2 but can you confirm?

All the previous weeks episodes of Love Island's 10pm ITV2 showings are available to play on my V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have 360 and I have searched love island via the search function on remote and you are correct that episode 13 onwards is not available on demand via that route, although if you go via the apps section and select itv hub they are available.  So would seem it’s just virgins catch-up service that’s not updated…

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have similar issues with any other ITV programmes from the past week? If so - can you provide specific examples?

That will help to ID whether this is just an issue with particular programmes/series, or if there's a more general issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

We've a ticket raised for Love Island where some episodes are greyed out on the TV 360 Box. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to get it fixed soon.

Thanks,

Lisa