cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing channels

Matt4321
Tuning in

Hi,

We recently upgraded our package to the Ultimate Volt package which should have Sky Sports HD and Cinema channels. The second box was installed yesterday which has these channels however our original box only has the cinema channels but the Sky Sports HD channels still keep asking me to pay more.

Can someone please help to see what is going on as I am getting very frustrated trying to get help via the phones.

Also, everytime I call I ask my surname to be corrected yet my online account still shows it incorrect.

Thanks 

Matthew Sambrooks

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have TV360, then there's only one set of EPG positions for Sky Sports, 501-510

You'll get the SD versions if you don't have the HD supplement included, or the HD versions if you do.

Are you saying one of your boxes is getting the SD versions, and the other HD?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes we should now have the HD channels as we upgraded last week. As part of the package we were given a 2nd tv box however only the new box is receiving the HD channels. Our original box still doesn't have them in our channel list.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Matt4321,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're missing the HD versions on one box and not the other. I've taken a look on our side and can see you have since spoken with our team who have been able to get this issue resolved for you.

How are things looking now? If you do need anything else, please let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece,

We did manage to sort this via an online chat in the end. Thanks for coming back though. 

I was wondering if it is possible to authorise my partner to call regarding the account as well as myself?

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi Matt4321, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the channels. 

I am glad to hear that you have been able to get this sorted, if they know the memorable word they will be able to do most things but some are account holder only. 

Chris.