cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sky content

jamkenloot
Joining in

I recently upgraded to the top package which includes all of the Sky channels apart from Sky Atlantic, however the box sets offered differ from what Sky and NOW TV offer.

For example, the last 3 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm have been removed as of this morning, and kids channels such as Cartoon Network and Boomerang are missing a large number of the shows that are on Sky and Now. I’d like to know why this is, as I would have thought twice about upgrading if I knew this was the case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What Sky & NowTV offer can and will differ from what VM offer - at times Sky/NowTV will have particular series, at other times VM will.

The channel content will be the same regardless of which platform you watch on, but OnDemand content can and does differ.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What Sky & NowTV offer can and will differ from what VM offer - at times Sky/NowTV will have particular series, at other times VM will.

The channel content will be the same regardless of which platform you watch on, but OnDemand content can and does differ.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply. That’s disappointing to say the least, especially as it’s VM getting that’s missing content in every instance I’ve seen so far. I’ve not come across any on demand content that VM have which Sky/Now don’t also have. Part of the reason I upgraded was being able to cancel Now TV since I’d have all of that content via VM, but as this isn’t the case I’ll look into downgrading and getting Now TV again.