cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 360 delivery

JunieMoon22
Tuning in

Hi, I received an email to say my 360 would be delivered on 3rd October by Yodel.  I know it's only the 6th now but I confess to having a deep distrust of these delivery companies.   Is it quite common for delivery to be delayed?  I've heard nothing since from Virgin or Yodel.

9 REPLIES 9

bigmark6
Tuning in

I don’t know if this helps but I updated my hub and virgin box but only received a hub. I had a v6 box and after I read up on it the v6 box just needed updated on line by a download via the menu. 

Thank you, I think that's pretty much what I was expecting.   I'll wait another couple of days and see if I get anything.  Thanks once again.

Ntlavs
Tuning in

My remotes should have arrived Saturday 1st October 22. Order was showing on my virgin media app. 

No delivery. Now order is not showing on app.  

Rang VM CS and he gave me tracking number for yodal. This states package not received by yodal. So looks like no remotes are coming to me! 

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @JunieMoon22!

Can you possibly provide us with an update of this matter for us?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I do have my new controllers now.   Having spoken to someone at Virgin it appears that because I changed my contract they cancelled my order for the upgrade.

Thank you for the update @JunieMoon22.

Just to confirm, how did the upgrade go after the delivery of the remotes? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, easy!   When I spoke to the lady at Virgin she made sure I understood what to do, it was really easy.   We're still working our way round the new layout, but it's getting easier.

It is different from the previous set up but just take it slowly and you’ll get on top of it again. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JunieMoon22 

Bookmark the following page, it's full of little tips for the 360.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/virgin-tv-360 

It soon becomes second nature, but any queries/problems just shout on the forums and we'll do our best to help.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali