cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed engineer appointment

Richy003
Joining in

I’m sick of this shoddy company 360 box has never worked properly since January multiple engineers out since then and problem still persists. 

Have been promised by retentions several times they will call back to see if things have been fixed never got a phone call. 

I have had every wire changed from outside of house all the way to hub still not working. 
Then too top it off I was due an engineer Monday 28/03 which didn’t show up. I now have a charge for missed appointment on my bill when no one knocked or phoned.

I will not be paying another penny until I get the services I have paid for three months of no Netflix no YouTube no recordings  and pixilated tv. 

if I had a penny for every time I’ve phoned up and been told this never happens it’s the first case we know of I could give Branson a run on the rich list. 

I’ve had two new 360 boxes and two new hubs still not working. 

Should have left when I had the chance never had a problem like this with Sky or BT 

Anyone reading this please do not get the hub 4 and 360 box it’s absolute crap don’t take my word for it just look on this forum it’s a joke 

3 REPLIES 3

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

if a tech did not turn up you should get a credit of £25 not be charged £25 - inless you are reading it wrong it looks like he knocked with a feather duster and ran

will flag the thread for it to be picked up asap

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thanks for quick reply it’s not the missed appointment that’s really annoyed me it’s the fact these services have not worked properly since day one. 

No mention of a credit on my bills for the services not working just the same process every time I speak to customer support. Go through the same tests reboots etc and to make it worse an hour on the phone this morning and get cut off. 

On the ball when it comes to taking the money every month  drop the ball when it comes to customer care. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about the experiences you've been having Richy003 - you 100% shouldn't be charged if an appointment was missed. Just to make sure, was the appointment set for the 28th or for another day? Do you have a confirmation email/text that states it was for that day? 

Cheers, 

Ryan.