cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masterchef USA Legends Box Set missing

Muushy
Tuning in

Hi,

I am trying to watch Masterchef USA Legends however the box set on the on demand/catch up feature seems to be missing episodes! Very frustrating as I don't want to skip episodes and miss who's been knocked out.

Anybody else experiencing any issues similar to this? And know a way to fix? 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah, a different series.

I'm seeing different episodes of S18 missing - E2, E5, E9, E10, E11.

I've mentioned this to the staff team so hopefully they'll be along at some point to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which series/episodes are you seeing missing?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

roy247
Community elder

Hi japitts,

I think this is series 11 from a google search, and episodes 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 to 18 if that is the correct number of episodes in this series are missing on 360.

Is it the same on V6.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks roy - that helps. I'll assume that's the series that @Muushy is asking about.

So I'm seeing S11 E2, E3, E5, E10 & E11 available via VoD if I go through manual listings, but using "Search & Explore" a completely different set of episodes show.

I'll mention this to the staff team for picking up, since this "boxset" only seems to have 2 weeks left.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It is the 'Masterchef USA Legends' series, series 18 under masterchef USA.

Missing episode 2, 5, 10, 11. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah, a different series.

I'm seeing different episodes of S18 missing - E2, E5, E9, E10, E11.

I've mentioned this to the staff team so hopefully they'll be along at some point to pick this up.

Thank you Japitts

Hi @Muushy,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be some missing episodes of Masterchef USA Legends. I've made the relevant contacts aware to get this looked into and sorted out ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!