cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masterchef USA Junior final

dartguru
Dialled in

Annoyingly the meta data has incorrectly tagged today's final and therefore I haven't recorded it.  Suggestions please on where I can easily get it before SWMBO finds out it's not recorded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not convinced by the episode numbering, but there's 3 VoD programmes that look promising - loaded but with metadata catching up so potentially not showing on searches.

I'm using a V6, so whilst the assets should should be the same - the way you find them probably differs.

SCAR_Screenshot_980762449018494.jpg

SCAR_Screenshot_980760092941226.jpg

SCAR_Screenshot_980756971773344.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When was this broadcast? And on which channel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

W  ch: 125 and 25, Friday 22nd July, 6pm and 7pm, season 8 episodes 15 and 16. Both had identical meta data so 16 didn't record and appears not be be available.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not convinced by the episode numbering, but there's 3 VoD programmes that look promising - loaded but with metadata catching up so potentially not showing on searches.

I'm using a V6, so whilst the assets should should be the same - the way you find them probably differs.

SCAR_Screenshot_980762449018494.jpg

SCAR_Screenshot_980760092941226.jpg

SCAR_Screenshot_980756971773344.jpg

Cheers found them. Says ep15 but is actually 16.

Can I please ask where you found it? The episode 15 that's on demand is the one with the bloopers and outtakes. I have mine on series link and as you've said, it didn't record the second hour/show which should have been episode 16 ... but instead, both episodes said episode 15. Argh.

Thanks.

It's under Catchup On Demand, channels, W

Thanks. Just found it. I was looking for series 19 episode 15/16 as it was labelled as series 19 on the info. Then I realised it's actually series 8 🤨🙄.