cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic tv,kerrang 4music

Jaypay73
Joining in

Is there a reason why magic tv,kerrang and 4music are nor working properly and showing g the box on their channels instead

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi,

It's all down to a fire at the Red Bee Broadcast Center almost two weeks ago.

It took numerous channels off the air, some of which are back but there are still issues.

You can read more here: Red Bee Fire 

It was obviously more serious than first thought, but until all issues are resolved we can expect some problems like duplicated programs etc.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jaypay73 

This has been ongoing since the fire affecting Red Bee Media on 25th September.. 

There are a good number of posts on the forums asking the same questions, plus press and online updates.

The following link usually has the latest information fallout-from-red-bee-broadcast-centre-incident-latest-status/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi,

It's all down to a fire at the Red Bee Broadcast Center almost two weeks ago.

It took numerous channels off the air, some of which are back but there are still issues.

You can read more here: Red Bee Fire 

It was obviously more serious than first thought, but until all issues are resolved we can expect some problems like duplicated programs etc.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jaypay73 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

We cannot add anything to what your fantastic fellow community members have said.  We do hope this issue is resolved really soon.

Regards

Lee_R