cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTV Play on 360

stevemorgan
Superfast

I noticed it was meant to appear on 23rd October and the site says that it is available on Virgin 360 but it has yet to appear on any of my boxes.

Any update from Virgin Towers?

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/your-new-virgin-tv-apps

14 REPLIES 14

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah I see Roy - thanks for pointing that out.

In that case I agree with newapollo in post-2.. with the added bonus that two pages on the VM site contradict each other.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Hi japitts,

as newapollo mentioned the All4 was promised but didn't meet the eta, but turned up eventually. If it's on the V6 I am sure it will arrive one day.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks all. 

We have flagged this to our team in the hope they can offer us some additional advise on this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi I noticed that it is mentioned to be available on the 360 box this MTV Play app but clearly still not been added anyone find out any info regarding this?

Good Morning, I've fed this back to see if we can either find out when MTV Play will be made available on the 360 boxes/software, or if we can have this removed from the list, whilst we're still in the process of having this added

Kindest regards,

David_Bn