cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M63 error

Davidoneman
Tuning in

So ive got remotes to upgrade to tv360 , theres update option in apps so rang up , the person on phone said she had done something and to turn v6 box off then back on , after doing this is when the account m63 error came on and still no update option in apps ? Ive got a hub 4 with a solid green light which im assuming is software . Ive since received a text saying sent signal and everything is ready which it isnt as nothing changed , ive turned v6 box off and on , also gone to network settings and reconnected to services 

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

M63 is a TiVo-platform SW error, which tells me your account has been migrated to the TV360 platform but the SW not pushed to your box to convert it.

This will need VM to intervene if you've already tried reconnecting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thats what im thinking , ive got the hub in modem mode would that have anything to stop the update 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could your box use OnDemand services OK before the conversion was attempted? And did you have any problems getting EPG (TV guide) updates?

The official answer may be that you should try looping your router out and connecting your V6 directly to the hub. In practical terms, I fail to see why this should make any difference if internet-based services worked OK previously.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yea services were all fine before , ive got tv guide up fine but on demand now unavailable ( V210 )

Hi @Davidoneman,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been facing some complications with your TV services since attempting an upgrade to the 360 software. Is this issue ongoing for you today? If so, what have you done so far in an effort to remedy the problem? Have you had a chance to speak with the team?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi ive spoke to the team the demand and apps are back but still no upgrade app 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So do you have a functioning TV box, as a V6? In other words, working TiVo-software.

Yes all the functions are back the error has been sorted , just waiting for the tv360 upgrade app 

Hi @Davidoneman

Thanks for posting - have you got the upgrade sorted to the 360? Everything looks fine from the system check. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill