cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost picture but have sound on my 360

Kbinks
Joining in

Hi we have had 360 for a few months no issues. Last night was working fine. 
today all we are getting is a blank screen with sound. 
did all the usual reset etc we get the welcome screen then please wait and then blank screen with vertical lines. 
nothing has been changed no loose cables. 
we can see Netflix etc through the tele remote so know it’s not the tele 

I’ve called and the earliest they can offer a virtual technician is the 30th 
any ideas 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

I think you might need a real technician with a new box.

While you are waiting you could try turning the box off with the switch on the back of the box.

Then hold the + and standby buttons together and then turn the box on with the switch and wait till you see the welcome screen.

This should reset the box and sounds like you have nothing to lose.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

I think you might need a real technician with a new box.

While you are waiting you could try turning the box off with the switch on the back of the box.

Then hold the + and standby buttons together and then turn the box on with the switch and wait till you see the welcome screen.

This should reset the box and sounds like you have nothing to lose.

So called yesterday and was told someone would call me today. I also mentioned I have lost the controller for my mini 360 and they said they would send a new one. 
got a message today to say my parcel is on the way just received it and it’s a new box. But not the 360 it’s the old TiVo which we changed from a couple of months ago. 
still waiting for a call. We watched via smart tele last night and beginning to wonder if we need virgin at all. Particularly as it’s so hard to sort anything out. Tried resetting again and still doing the same. So now not sure what to do. 

roy247
Community elder

Hi Kbinks,

Hopefully one of the forum team will pick this up for you in the next couple of days if you don't want to call again.

Thanks Roy 

Hi Kbinks,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear there's been some confusion with the new equipment.

So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm