cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live events

charley_marie_1
Settling in

Hi, 

New virgin customer and read that live events show up within the home menu but the event starts in 1 hour and still not showing. 

The boxing is due to be shown on virgin as I've read that It will.... Is there any options to search events?? It can't be like this the whole time?

8 REPLIES 8

roy247
Community elder

If you press the Home button it's showing on my 360 bottom left under Guide.

It's strange, I've got Jake Paul Vs Tyrone Woodley 2.

Ill restart the box and hope this kick starts it

Which boxing are you talking about.

I thought you meant a PPV fight, if it's not PPV it will just be on the Tvguide. 

• It's PPV, Chisora Vs Parker 2 and starts at 1800.

Should have made myself clearer on that one.

Ive reset the box and still not showing anything. It's actually annoying me because it shows it on the Virgin website. Not being able to search or see what future events are coming up is shocking. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @charley_marie_1 

The Chisora Vs Parker 2  fight is only available on DAZN, which neither Sky or VM have access to.

https://www.dazn.com 

You should be able to sign up on the site, it costs £7.99 a month

If you scroll to the bottom of <<< this page >>>  you can see which devices it's available on. I would suggest using a firestick if you have one.

EDIT I can't see anywhere on the VM website were it's advertised. Can you show the link please?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you....

Just seen where I was going wrong and should read the dates hahaha!!!

I'll go through DAZN.

Looks like it only available on DAZN from a quick search.

Hi charley_marie_1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you were having an issue with locating a PPV boxing match. Any events that we have available to book will indeed show up. I can see the other Community members have advised that the particular fight you were looking for was not available through ourselves. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs