cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Remote Control

Linda641
Tuning in

Hi does anyone know if I can get a large TV Remote as my mum is having trouble see the normal size Remote 

Kind Regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Linda641,

Here's a picture of a V6 high contrast remote, I don't know if there is one for the 360 and it's probably not what you are looking for.

High Contrast Remote.jpg

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Linda641
Tuning in

Hi I'm still waiting for someone from virgin to get back to me about a bigger remote control as my mum is having trouble seeing the remote as her eyes are so bad

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Media will get to this thread and respond when they get a chance.

In the meantime, you may find this useful:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/accessibility

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Linda641, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We don't have a larger remote I'm afraid. We have the usual one and do have a high contrast version for accessibility but nothing bigger I'm afraid. 

You could look at getting a larger style universal remote and using this on the TV box instead. We wouldn't be able to advise on which one but the Community can, or you can do your own research to see which would suit your mum best.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thank you could you please tell me what the high contrast remote is? Would it help my mum? Also can you help me get a booster box as It's hit and miss to get the Internet down stairs

Kind Regards 

Linda

If you search for the remote online, it will show a picture of it. 

With regards to a WiFi pod. Do you have our Virgin Media connect app?

^Martin

moof
Fibre optic

don't know if this is large enough for your mothers needs, but I switched to a ONEFORALL URC7125

me and my fat-fingers are getting on much better. Also easier in the dark I've found, than the shrinky-dink TV360 remote provided

PXL_20230309_083829654-1.jpg

Hi Linda641,

Here's a picture of a V6 high contrast remote, I don't know if there is one for the 360 and it's probably not what you are looking for.

High Contrast Remote.jpg

Hi thank you for your reply could you please send us a High Contrast Remote we are will to try anything for mum. Also could you send a booster box we have tried everything but still are not getting Internet down stairs 

Kind Regards 

Linda

I don't work for virgin so you will have to wait for one of the forum to respond, I think in message 6 they were trying to get you to order a pod using the Connect app, info about the pods and using the connect app are on the links below,

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/booster-and-wi-fi-pods#Troubleshooting

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/connect-app