cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

ModTeam

Hi there,

Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112)

Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating

We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing.

Best,

30 REPLIES 30

Any update on this it’s been 4 weeks and it’s still an issue!

FloristGrump
On our wavelength

This is still an issue for me too and it’s been 4 weeks. It’s improved but it’s not gone away completely.

Hi there @FloristGrump 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your service! This overall outage has now been reported as resolved, so we are so sorry to hear that you are still noticing an issue. 

Can I ask if this is the only Channel effected or if there are any other Channels showing issues? 

It is the only channel effected yes. But it seemed ok  at times. I’m not noticing it today but it was there over the last two weekends and has been in some of my recordings. E.g American Auto last week

Hey FlorsitGrump, thank for you reaching out with an update and we are sorry to hear you've been affected by this.

Don't worry our team are looking into, how has the picture been over the last few days? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

It’s still happening. Only on Sky Comedy (as far as I can tell) and only once or twice an hour now so far less than it used to be - i think always during the programmes rather than adverts.

This is still happening for me. I'm seeing the small white dots on an episode of Breeders.

andrewf8797
Tuning in

I had this issue back in May, and it went away, but it’s started again. Random white dots, and audio issues again. Even on recorded programs on Comedy Central. 

Yep. It’s got worse again for me too. Not just dots but entire sections of the screen glitching/shifting for a frame or two every minute or so 

I’ve been noticing this too at first I thought the sparkling was something to do with my box, hdmi or the tv itself but then I noticed it’s the only channel which does this.