cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my frequently used apps on top

brightonjohn
Fibre optic

Until the latest up-date my apps always had my most frequently used items in the top row with the latest being first in that row. Now you have to scroll all the way down the apps to get to them. Why?

And while I'm here what about any news of ading Spotify or Apple Tv so that I don't have to have multiple devices running?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @brightonjohn 

You can use the voice button on the 360 remote and just say the name of the app from any screen to go directly to the app.

There is no news on any further app additions, however when there is they will be announced on the VM news pages https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @brightonjohn 

You can use the voice button on the 360 remote and just say the name of the app from any screen to go directly to the app.

There is no news on any further app additions, however when there is they will be announced on the VM news pages https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thrice
Superfast

On the Home page, scroll down until you see the apps. The most recently used will be first in the list followed by the others in order of frequency of use.

Yes, I knew that BUT you didn't use to have to scroll down. Minor I know but just another irritation. I wouldn't mind if we were allowed to edit the apps so that you can put the things where you want them - like on the FireTv stick.

Might well try that but I still feel daft sitting here and talking to the TV remote!