cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got 360 box and seen that TiVo recordings gone

Turkeydance1
Joining in

Have I lost them plus I used to be able to say John Wayne and it would record anything with John Wayne in is that still available

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved your post to the 360 board, it's completely different software to TiVo.

And yes - by converting to 360, your V6 hard drive has been reformatted. Previous series links & recordings have been deleted.

The TiVo function you've described is called wishlists, and is not something that 360 replicates. I believe 360 has something similar that may achieve the same results, but I'll have to defer to the 360-users on here for specifics.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved your post to the 360 board, it's completely different software to TiVo.

And yes - by converting to 360, your V6 hard drive has been reformatted. Previous series links & recordings have been deleted.

The TiVo function you've described is called wishlists, and is not something that 360 replicates. I believe 360 has something similar that may achieve the same results, but I'll have to defer to the 360-users on here for specifics.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@japitts wrote:

The 360 just has Watchlists, but although they have a similar name, the functionality is very different, basically just lets you add a program in the guide or on demand into a list to watch later, so you could search for a programme and add it to the list, but only if it was currently available. You can't set up a wishlist style search to automatically record future programs that match the criteria.