cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jersey shore family Vacation - Series episodes missing

Anna30
Tuning in

I have Jersey shore family Vacation on a series link. Episode 19 seems to be missing off catch up even though it has aired. 

Seems to be happening often with other series as well. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you mean S4 E19, it's listed on my V6 with a first-aired-date of July 1st and available in HD.

Are you saying it didn't record? If so, check your Recording Hiccups folder for the reason why. Or that you can't find it OnDemand - in which case, I've just used "Search & Explore" to find it, and it's listed. How are you looking - what path are you taking through the V6 menus?

@Anna30 wrote:

Seems to be happening often with other series as well. 

Such as? If you can provide some specific examples, and clarify the issue - we can take a look.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We are getting nothing in our search for that episode S4 E19. We also have it on a series link which hasn’t picked it up. I’ve gone via the search and explore and catch up. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I get the episode by any of the following routes:

Home > Search & Explore > Jersey Shore: Family Vacation > Episodes > S4 > E19

Home > Search & Explore > Jersey Shore: Family Vacation > Get this show > OnDemand > S4 > E19

Home > OnDemand > Boxsets > Channels > MTV > Jersey Shore: Family Vacation > Episodes > S4 > E19

Home > OnDemand > Boxsets > Channels > MTV > Jersey Shore: Family Vacation > Get this show > OnDemand > S4 > E19

Is your SL set to include "recordings only" or "recordings & streaming videos"? The latter should pick up any episodes that you've not recorded in the preceeding 30days and have VoD availability - and create a shortcut in your "My shows" view.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Really sorry, I’ve just checked and I’m on the 360 box. Does that make a difference. Still not seeing anything for the episode. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Anna30  because I've moved this thread to the 360 board. Thanks for saying so, it helps.

The underlying VoD platform is the same, but there may be something with the 360 software causing this.

I've asked a couple of the 360-using-VIPs to take a look, if they have similar issues then this can be escalated to VM forum staff.

Thank you! 

Hi,

We're sorry for the hiccup with the missing episode and we've logged a ticket under F009167696 and hope to get it fixed soon 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, will you let me know when this is resolved? 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this is anything like the way that "missing asset" faults are usually handled, I'd recommend keep checking every couple of days for this being fixed.