cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itv2 hd not working

Barrett86
Joining in

Now that ITV sd channel had gone and replaced with ITV2Hd the channel dosnt work even with and box reset

Any help would be much appreciated to sort this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All I get on the screen is channel failed with a cs2004. 

So I have checked the cables and rebooted the system and still ko joy on ITV2Hd, Itv3hd & itv4hd they all display the same screen and code 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In what way does ITV2HD not work? Do you have any issues with ITV3HD or ITV4HD?

Can you explain the symptoms, any error messages or suchlike?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you mean you can no longer get ITV2 SD, then you are right. It has now been removed from the entire network, along with the SD versions of ITV 3 & 4.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

All I get on the screen is channel failed with a cs2004. 

So I have checked the cables and rebooted the system and still ko joy on ITV2Hd, Itv3hd & itv4hd they all display the same screen and code 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Channel failed is a signal-related error, and by fluke ITV2HD, ITV3HD & ITV4HD are all carried on the same TX. So my standard advice to pixellation queries applies.

If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need an engineer visit, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

Hey Barrett86, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to see you are having some pixelation issue.

Is this just on the ITV channels, any others?

I can also see there was an area outage earlier this week, which may of caused this however this has now ended are the channels still the same? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?