cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itv HD planner stuck on yesterday

Nastro68
Joining in

My planner on itv hd is stuck on yesterday, it's playing today's programmes but the planner is showing yesterday, as I scroll through the days on the planner everything around it changes but itv just shows catchphrase then masked singer 🤷‍♂️

Any ideas why?

12 REPLIES 12

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nastro68 

Have you tried rebooting the 360?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I've switched it on and off then pulled the plug for 10 minutes, plugged it back in and yet again, ITV HD is still showing Saturday mornings listings, every other channel is correct

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nastro68 wrote:

I've switched it on and off then pulled the plug for 10 minutes, plugged it back in and yet again, ITV HD is still showing Saturday mornings listings, every other channel is correct

Are all your connections snug and connection to the Internet okay? Is On Demand content playing okay?

@Nastro68 wrote:

It maybe a case of doing a factory reset on the 360, it isn't as bad as it sounds, just select the option to keep your recordings. 

Same for me, stuck on Saturday, I've rebooted and factory re-set with no success. 

Jen_Y

Hi @Nastro68 and @slackdad2022 thank you for your post. So we can look in to this. 

Is this happening on the main TV guide or the mini guide that shows at the bottom of the screen? 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Both on mine. 

Thx

I rang support yesterday morning, they said it's a known issue that will take 5 days to fix, as I was looking at it yesterday I noticed if I go forward a day at a time it comes right on the 30th.

For those with the issue - where are you in the UK and what is your local ITV regions?

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5