Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with my v360 when box is on standby over night

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

If my v360 is on standby overnight, when coming out of standby in the morning there is no signal on the TV and I have to power cycle the v360, I am still on 4.31 version of the firmware, I have tried reset keeping the recordings, it makes no difference on what the Standby Timer or Standby Power Consumption are set too. Please advise what next.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting regarding the signal issues for your TV 360 box, I've had a look at the equipment from our side and there doesn't appear to be any issues but something is obviously happening. All of the spec's are where we would expect them to be, 

I can see the box was rebooted 2 days ago (so roughly when you posted0 is the issue now resolved or is it still happening? Does changing the HDMI make any difference at all? Have you tried an alternate TV to try to replicate the issue?

Rob

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello @Robert_P 

Seems to have fixed itself after suffering the symptoms for 3 days, I have also tried another TV and still the same issue, will keep an eye on it.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Mike and glad to hear this appears to have resolved itself, very bizarre! Let us know if it happens again and we can take a closer look and get the development team involved.

Rob