cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue watching recordings

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

Been on virgin media since the end of March and have issues watching recordings. They pause/hesitate for a few seconds and it’s got to the stage where I don’t want to watch anything. There are previous posts on this issue but have virgin acknowledged there are issues?

I have factory reset the box, which is an Arris DCX960. I have also disconnected the cables etc but the problem still exists.

I would imagine that virgin think there is not a problem despite many forum posts.

58 REPLIES 58

Your PM has been received and my colleague will seek to reply as soon as possible.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Again 3 recordings failed tonight due to technical difficulties, unable to record even once we'd noticed. Come on virgin sort this beyond a joke now, not a great experience since we became customers in March.

Sorry to the delay in response @Peggy3019

We can understand the frustration this on going issue may be causing.

Our colleague handling your case will aim to get back to you as possible with a resolution.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

What colour should the light be on my hub? I believe it to be a 3.0

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

Just tried pausing for a minute or so, when I resumed the program restarted at the live point 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Peggy3019 wrote:

Just tried pausing for a minute or so, when I resumed the program restarted at the live point 

When you un-pause, the programme should resume from the point at which you paused. Are you saying the pause time was effectively lost, and the box jumped to live?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

I am yes, tried it on a few channels and all the same

U

20210725_230704_compress25.jpg

ou can see here what has failed to record since last night

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for chatting with me over PM @Peggy3019

I've booked a technician in for you to come take a look at this and get the issue resolved. 

You can find details of the appointment via your My Virgin Media account. If the scheduled time/date doesn't work for you, you'll be able to amend this here. 

Please keep us updated on how the appointment goes 🙂

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide