cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to group all series recordings in a folder

jaybee84
On our wavelength

So on the previous software, I'd have a soap like Coronation Street and all episodes would be contained in the folder named Coronation Street, but on my new 360 software all my series recordings are split up and mixed up with other recordings from different shows, is it possible to group them like before my update to 360?

4 REPLIES 4

chrisjames
Up to speed

@jaybee84 wrote:

So on the previous software, I'd have a soap like Coronation Street and all episodes would be contained in the folder named Coronation Street, but on my new 360 software all my series recordings are split up and mixed up with other recordings from different shows, is it possible to group them like before my update to 360?

The short answer is NO but you may find that clicking on an episode and then the three dots brings up episodes available to watch which should indicate whether you have watched them or not.   A tip is that the Horizon uses the itvhub+ version and that means that programmes contained are in HD and there are no advert breaks (though there might be a minor 30second one at the start).  Last night watched McDonald & Dobbs which ran for two hours on ITV, but was down to 1hr 30 on the hub cos of this. So watch Cornonation Street via the hub if possible when not watching it live!

roy247
Community elder

@jaybee84 wrote:

Don't know if this is peculiar to Corrie but if I go to Saved, See all, for example it shows NCIS and if I click on that it lists all the recorded series and then go to whichever series and then I can see all the episodes.

I assume the series link is just for ITV because the 360 won't group across channels recordings together, so it's possibly something to do with the metadata, and I think there has recently been problems with Eastenders and Corrie.

Just figured out what I've been doing wrong, I've been pushing home and scrolling along to saved and seen all the individual recordings under it, I've now realised you click on saved and it takes you into the recordings section and all the programmes are grouped in their.

Thanks for the replies/help, stupidity on my part, lol.

Thanks for the update @jaybee84 - and certainly not you being stupid!

Hopefully the thread will be able to combat similar issues for other posters, so thank you for your contribution to our Forums!

Kindest regards,

David_Bn