cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect programs being recorded

Hc88
Joining in

Hi for over a month virgin has been recording the incorrect program (ie not the program that is listed on the guide). Rather than assisting me they have told me to come and ask the forum, unhelpful as usual. Anyone experienced this? 

16 REPLIES 16

roy247
Community elder

Right I have just selected the basic series link option for Daily Pop at 12 on Tuesday, and Nightly Pop at 10 pm so we will see what gets recorded. Let's hope there's some foo fighters or killer's tracks.

But what I don’t get is that I had tried recording the programs an hour before and after the scheduled time just to see if it was out of sync and none of those were the right program either 

Haha Sorry to disappointment but these are not music programs they are entertainment news programs! 

@newapollo wrote:

Perhaps the timings will resync when the clocks go forward this weekend.

Hi Dave,

I was reliably informed by my dog's stomach that the clock had already changed.

I don't think either of those programmes were on last week going off the guide.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hc88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, we are aware of the issue with these channels and it is being investigated, once we have an update we will make sure our customers are informed, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards 

Paul.

I mean, I notified Virgin a month ago so you have aware a very long time. 

roy247
Community elder

Hi Hc88,

I see that my series links for daily pop + nightly pop now start tomorrow as both programmes have vanished from the TV guide for today, so I don't expect anything to get recorded but I will wait and see.