cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect power supply supplied.

david_hutchison
Tuning in

Hi.

We recently upgraded our package and as part of the deal received a 360 Mini box. Unfortunately the power supply for the Mini box we received is the wrong one and does not fit the connection on the back of the box.

I called 150 last week and spoke with someone who arranged for the correct power supply to be sent to us. A package arrived yesterday but on opening it it didn't contain a new power supply but instead we received another remote control.

Can someone look into this and arrange for the correct power supply to be sent to us? It’s a bit disappointing we still cannot use this new box.

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

david_hutchison
Tuning in

Just giving this a little bump.

Can anyone help?

Thanks. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM staff team who respond on here work through posts in date order and so bumping posts often has the opposite effect.

Their current turnaround is around 2ish days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi david_hutchison,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have received the incorrected power adaptor for your 360 mini box, unfortunately we cannot send a replacement however we can arrange a technician, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, as advised I have now arranged a technician as we were unable to arrange for the cable to be sent plus to avoid even longer without the service you are paying for, you can view the appointment Via your Online account and if necessary you can reschedule or cancel there.

In the meantime if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.