cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you paying for uhd. Be aware

Swf
Fibre optic

If your playing box sets from sky uhd and paying the £6 a month your probably getting robbed from virgin.  What's happening and has done for 2 months + now

What's happening is after the 1st episode you watch in uhd they switch you to the HD version that also has adverts.   Virgin are robbing millions of us.     And have been aware for months now.     Please take notes. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You’ve raised this issue in multiple threads over the last few months, which the forum team have already acknowledged.

Virgin aren’t trying to rob you, it’s simply an issue where On Demand content defaults to HD when you’ve watched the first episode in UHD. For the time being, it’s simply a matter of selecting the content in the format you want to watch. 

@Anonymous wrote:

You’ve raised this issue in multiple threads over the last few months, which the forum team have already acknowledged.

Virgin aren’t trying to rob you, it’s simply an issue where On Demand content defaults to HD when you’ve watched the first episode in UHD. For the time being, it’s simply a matter of selecting the content in the format you want to watch. 

Its fruad as there still selling it and as for your stupid comment 

For months you say?    Been told on 15 occasions there look into it and get back to me.   Did they intend to lie?   Are you saying virgin staff on here lie?       What do you recommend I do as they didn't get back to me?.   

You should say sorry 

Swf
Fibre optic

Millions of us are paying for a service and being tricked. This is a massive fruad.   I hope some one can Whistleblower on this massive fruad.    We are paying millions for a service only to be tricked into thinking we are getting it.  But the box's are switching to a different and free service. 

What a massive overreaction to a very simple fault. As suggested above, there is a very simple workaround until the problem is fixed.

Chill out, move on. Nobody is defrauding you 🙄.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Swf wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its fruad as there still selling it and as for your stupid comment 

For months you say?    Been told on 15 occasions there look into it and get back to me.   Did they intend to lie?   Are you saying virgin staff on here lie?       What do you recommend I do as they didn't get back to me?.   

You should say sorry 

Let me make it very clear that I won’t react to your aggressive comments.

I simply suggested selecting the UHD format until such a time the issue is fixed. There are various issues with V360 across the forum that will be addressed in future updates - these things take time. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

This thread is now being locked.

We are aware of this issue which is still being investigated.

Rest assured there is no fraud happening with this issue.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules