cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITVX App not accessible Code CS2400

Sue1006
Joining in

I have recently had VM installed. Tried watching ITVX and after 10 minutes or so I get the App not accessible error message. There is no problem with any connections as the Wi-Fi is still working well and I can access ITVX outside of VM, I.e on my iPad or smart tv. I have tried watching BBC Iplayer via VM and that seems ok. I tried resetting the hub but the problem still persists. Is this a known problem or do I need to pursue it further?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Huckster
On our wavelength

Unfortunately since early January 2023, the VM boxes appear to have regular problems with the apps.  If this problem happens, sign out of the app. The turn off power to both the WiFi hub and TV box. Then wait a minute or so. Then turn on power to hub and box. Once back on,  go to ItvX and follow sign in process.

You may still encounter problems. The apps work without problems on other equipment, it is just the VM boxes or network that feeds the boxes that has problems.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Huckster
On our wavelength

Unfortunately since early January 2023, the VM boxes appear to have regular problems with the apps.  If this problem happens, sign out of the app. The turn off power to both the WiFi hub and TV box. Then wait a minute or so. Then turn on power to hub and box. Once back on,  go to ItvX and follow sign in process.

You may still encounter problems. The apps work without problems on other equipment, it is just the VM boxes or network that feeds the boxes that has problems.