cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an email 3 weeks ago to upgrade my V6 boxes to 360 which I did but heard nothing back since.

barry21
On our wavelength

I probably know exactly what happened as well as it happened before.

About 1 month before that I got an email to upgrade my Hub 3 to Hub 5, I did it right away and ordered it. Nothing happened by about 3 weeks later and I contacted Virgin and they said that I had an order left in my basket and it blocked it from going through and they sent another email for me to do it again.

I clicked the email done it and it worked the 2nd time and I got the Hub delivered like 10 days later or something. While still waiting on my Hub 5 to be delivered, I got this email to upgrade to V360 by having remotes sent out. I did it and got a confirmation email on the 2nd of June about the remotes being sent with a guide within 14 working days but although it's only been 12 or 13 working days/3 weeks since I doubt it's going to happen.

Is because I was in the middle of waiting on a Hub being delivered thats blocked me from ordering the remotes or whats happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi barry21,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there have been some delays with your upgrade.

I've had a look at things from our side and can see things seem to be resolved.

If you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm

barry21
On our wavelength

Its fine now. I called and they sent them out and ive did the upgrade now.

Good morning barry21

Thanks for updating us - I am glad everything is resolved 🙂

Do pop back if you ever need anything

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill