cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from 'The Edit' mailing list re TV/Film

pete13
Tuning in

Hi All,

Can you say how I unsubscribe from the emailing list for 'The Edit' which is about TV and Film?  My package does not include TV so it's of no interest to me.  On the email it suggested adding this address mail@em.virginmedia.com to my address book... I sent that address an email asking to be unsubscribed from 'The Edit' and promptly got an autoreply saying that it's an unmonitored address! Computers don't argue, and I don't want to go round in circles... so are there any nice humans among you who can tell me how to unsubscribe from The Edit? Thanxalot.

Thanx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
use the unsubscribe link in the email. check at the bottom

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
use the unsubscribe link in the email. check at the bottom

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pete13,

Thank you for joining our Community Forum. We really appreciate you posting for the first time.

Have you managed to locate the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the email as @Anonymous suggested?

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance?

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks so much for the tip, yes I found the hyperlinked unsub phrase - the small print eluded me at first.

All the best

Hello Pete13

Thanks for the update and glad to hear this has now been resolved. If you need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us here.

We have these general tips available to help with broadband issues:

Thanks 

Rob

DelwynCiara
Joining in