cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Series link upcoming tv series

BEEFMARKY
On our wavelength

Can you set a series link recording in advance for an upcoming tv series before the series has started being aired on virgin 360 (but is being advertised) if the program does not come up when you search for it? (For example Brassic 4). I went into home and did a search and all it does is show you options for possible matches on YouTube?? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is no.

TV360 can only set series links for programmes that are in the EPG.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BEEFMARKY 

I clicked on Home > Search and typed in Brassic

This brought up the screen showing Brassic, and clicking on Episodes shows 4 series.

Scroll down to series 4 and select episode 1 which is due to be screened on Wednesday 7th September at 2am by clicking OK

Then click on Record and on the screen that opens you have the option  to either record that episode or the series

EDIT searching for Brassic from within the EPG also brings up the above options.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave, it only showed me YouTube options when I tried the same thing???

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @BEEFMARKY 

That's odd. Go to the EPG and you should be able to select series 4 episode 1 from there and set it up to either record a one off episode or record series.

To help it's on Sky Max HD (CH121) at 2am tomorrow (Wednesday) Sky Showcase HD (CH109) at 10pm tomorrow and Sky Replay(CH180) at midnight Wednesday till 1am Thursday 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali