cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much for an extra 360 mini box?

crazygoog
Dialled in

I already have the main 360 box and 1 mini, is there an extra cost for a 2nd mini box please? Not sure I fancy waiting on hold for an hour on 150. I think I'd also need a new splitter to send the signal to the new box.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Crazygoog,ni boxe

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, the cost for another 360 Mini would be a one off £35.00 activation and an additional £5 Monthly, this would require a technician which we are not able to book at this present time unless it is service effecting.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The cost of additional boxes can vary and you're best off calling in to confirm this - it can sometimes vary depending on your account. Whatever you're paying for your current extra box probably isn't far off what you'll be charged - but this is guessing.

However - this is probably a moot point because you've mentioned needing internal cabling works to get a coax connection point. VM are currently not undertaking non-fault works inside homes, so unless you have a working coax point where you want this box installed, I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

You can get the current updates on this policy at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Crazygoog,ni boxe

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, the cost for another 360 Mini would be a one off £35.00 activation and an additional £5 Monthly, this would require a technician which we are not able to book at this present time unless it is service effecting.

Regards

Paul.

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi Crazygoog,ni boxe

Regards

Paul.

Very Insightful Person.  Seams like a good deal.  Aways best to get the real information out.  

Hi Swf,

You are very welcome, once the restrictions are lifted we will be able to get this ordered for you.

Regards

Paul.

Excellent, thank you for this. I do need to have a solid think though because the cabling needs to be hidden and routed quite a distance. Would also need new coving and partial redecoration. Not the end of the world though.

Thanks again.