cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get 360 ?

Gazgb
Joining in

I signed up for the vault deal about 2 months ago and was told a technician would call to upgrade my boxes or update them and I would get new remotes.I waited in for the appointment and nobody turned up.got on the phone and was told an appointment had not been made.how can I get the 360 upgrade ?
cheers

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, your package change is completely separate from a voluntary choice to change your TV box software. There is no compulsion to move from TiVo/V6 > 360 unless you want to.

If you do.. then fine, we can advise... But do you? Or are you just chasing this conversion because you feel it should be included?

And on a related note - which boxes do you have currently, TiVo or V6? It matters because a) The process to convert might vary depending what your combination is, and b) There are some caveats with the older TiVo boxes that you should be aware of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

All my boxes are v6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Upto 2 x V6 can be software-converted to 360 by a SW drop, 3 x V6 need a tech visit.

Assuming you do want the conversion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Just 2 of them would do great

??

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gazgb wrote:

??

I'm not sure what this means, but bumping posts on this forum often has the opposite effect to that which I suspect you intend.

It can put your post to the back of the queue for a staff response.

Sorry but I’d not had a response to my final post above ? Was just wondering. Cheers

roy247
Community elder

Hi Gazgb,

Going back to your original post who did you speak to when you signed up and then told you no appointment had been made. If it was the offshore call centre I would try phoning 150 and select the I am thinking of leaving option and speak to retensions, usually this is UK based and could be the quickest way to get thing's resolved.

I’ll give it a go cheers, think it was the uk base I spoke to but I’ll try again 👍