cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see all my recordings

Jenny31
Tuning in

I have several programs recorded but when I go to Saved on the home screen it only shows me a maximum of 5. I know I have more than this but how do I access them? Can't move further to the right, or down.

I can currently see episode 3 but episodes 1 and 2 are presumably further to the right and I can't get to them 

Am I going mad?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny31 wrote:

I have several programs recorded but when I go to Saved on the home screen it only shows me a maximum of 5. I know I have more than this but how do I access them? Can't move further to the right, or down.

I can currently see episode 3 but episodes 1 and 2 are presumably further to the right and I can't get to them 

Am I going mad?

Saved > down twice > See all > OK

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Jenny31,

To go to recordings - press MIC and say "Recordings" - you then get two lists - one is recorded programmes and one is scheduled recordings.

Or press Home > Saved > Recordings > Recorded > See All lists everything recorded by program name. You can use voice control and say 'Saved' to go straight to the available recordings. You get one line per series/channel - so 5 recordings of one series will all appear as a single entry. You select that entry to see the episodes.

To do the same with the remote press Home > Saved and the Ok button gives you the same as the voice control.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny31 wrote:

Am I going mad?

Saved > down twice > See all > OK

Brilliant! Thank you so much. It was as simple as clicking OK! Now why didn't I think of that!!??