cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get upgraded to the new UI

Jpaul25
Tuning in

, Been with Virgin for over a year, still have the original UI and wanted to get my boxes upgraded to the new UI.

Anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you really want to make this change and have thoroughly investigated the differences, you simply request it from Customer Service, pay the fee for the new remote and migrate.

PS It’s a one way trip if you find you don’t like it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jpaul25 

You can also order the upgrade online https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360/upgrade 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Can I confirm, I am currently the Ultimate oomph package holder, but having to move to the new Ultimate Volt package due to Virgin messing up my billing. 

Do i have to pay for the upgrade, I have 2 of the V6 boxes, and have been told by a sales guy that I need to pay £25 for the remote.

Surely this is insane.

If by "upgrading" to the new UI, you mean downgrading from TiVo to TV 360 - don't. Honestly, you don't want to do that. It's lots of loss for a few minor gains. Stay on TiVo for as long as you can.

Hi there @Jpaul25

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear you have faced these issues when trying to upgrade. 

Just to clarify the £24.95 upgrade fee will be waived if existing V6 customers re-contract when they upgrade to Virgin TV 360 and will be reduced from £49.95 to £24.95 for TiVo customers who re-contract when they upgrade to Virgin TV 360. 

Thank you.